This temperature data logger is a powerful, low-cost, Type J and K device with RS232 interfacing and graphic printing capability.
The Windows-based software package (RS232 cable and software) is included and is
easy to set up by following the text menu prompting on the LCD display. This device is also a dual input thermometer that allows the user to display either T1 and T2 or ∆T (T1 minus T2) readings with 0.1° resolution.
The included software allows for downloading stored data or recording real-time data onto your computer.
• Build in thermal printer for text and graphic printout.
• Dual 5 digits big font LCD display to provide simultaneous readout of T1and T2.
• The easy access menu buttons and text area in the LCD display provides a simple and intuitively hierarchical menu operation for system setup.
• Button group for thermometer provides the direct access of the most commonly used functions for temperature measurement.
• Button group for printer provides the direct access of most commonly used functions for printer control.
• Photo coupler isolated RS-232 port provides the direct connection of data flow to a personal computer with the Window based software.
• Dual inputs thermal couple connector provides two inputs for K and J type temperature sensors.
Temperature Range K Type
Temperature Rage J Type
Temperature Accuracy K Type
-200 to 1370°C, ±0.1%rdg + 0.8°C
Temperature Accuracy J Type
-328 to 2498°F, ±0.1%rdg + 1.6°F
60V DC or 24Vrms AC Maximum
Approximately 100 hours
6 “AA” 1.5 V alkaline batteries (included)
242 L x 98 W x 42 H mm
Approx 580 g (1.3 lb)
pH Electrode with Removable Cutting Blade
316 Stainless steel grade
pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00 (1-3 points)
Over / Under Range Indicator